GPS Car DVD with DVB-T and Bluetooth (1-DIN). Make this 3-in -1 entertainment, navigation, and communication device your new best travel companion!
With this entertainment system installed in your car, you’ll find yourself looking forward to red lights and traffic jams as great opportunities to enjoy DVB-T digital TV on the 7 inch LCD touchscreen. Your passengers will love the ability to watch their favorite DVD movies on long drives, and everyone can enjoy listening to their favorite CD’s or even loading their favorite video and music files through USB or the SD/MMC card slot. You can even plug in your iPod or other MP3 player to enjoy your favorite tunes through your car’s speakers!
You may have so much fun with these entertainment features that you’ll forget where you’re going. But don’t worry, with the GPS navigation system, you’ll always find your destination. This GPS unit supports tons of great GPS functions. Keep your eyes on the road while the GPS unit gives you spoken driving instructions. View your progress in real time, and switch between two-dimensional (2D) or three- dimensional (3D) mapping to find your destination more easily. When driving in the dark, switch to night mode and let your eyes focus on the screen without affecting your driving. Even if you make a wrong turn, this device will automatically re-calculate your route to get you back on track quickly.
Just because you’re driving doesn’t mean you can’t stay in touch with your friends and colleagues. Pair your Bluetooth phone with this device and enjoy handsfree calling while you drive. The big touchscreen interface makes dialing easy. If you are watching a movie or using the GPS navigation function, the system will automatically bring up the Bluetooth screen when you receive a phone call. After you finish the call, the system goes back to the GPS screen or your movie.
All-in-one functionality and a great price make this item excellent for any 1-DIN vehicle. Order in bulk for greater savings and greater profits when you sell this in your store or online shop. From your best source of high quality, low price electronics, Chinavasion.
At a Glance…
- DVB-T with 3M long magnetic antenna
- GPS navigation with 3M long magnetic antenna
- Plays many disk and multimedia file formats
- Bluetooth handsfree calling
- iPod/iPhone compatible
- 7 inch TFT touch screen display
- Load media files with USB or SD/MMC card
- Supports rear parking camera
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Primary Function: Car Multimedia Center
- Discs: DVD, CD, VCD
- Multimedia formats supported:
– Video: MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV
– Audio: MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Operation: Touch screen, remote control, and on-board buttons
- Display Information:
– Screen: 7 inch TFT LCD touchscreen
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
– Resolution: 480×234
– Motorized adjustable front panel
– Video Systems: PAL, NTSC, AUTO
- DVB-T Digital TV
– Enjoy digital TV in your car
– Country presets for England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Czech Republic, Taiwan, China, Holland, Australia
– Store favorite channels
– Menu Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Czech, Vietnamese
– Video Output: PAL
– Screen Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
– Display Format: Letter Box, Center Mode
– Adjustable Brightness and Contrast
– Parental control settings
- GPS Information
– Interface: Touchscreen Graphic User Interface
– Operating Environment: Windows CE 5.0
– Menu Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Simplified and Traditional Chinese. (Actual voice and display language depends on GPS software package)
- Bluetooth Functions
– Pair with Bluetooth capable phones
– Dial, Answer, Stop Call
– Volume Control
– Touchscreen Keypad and Interface
- DVD Player
– TV System: NTSC, PAL, Auto
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
– Menu Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian
– User adjustable Brightness, Color, Hue, Contrast
- Media Inputs / Outputs
– SD/MMC card slot for GPS SD card or SD card with media files
– DVD/CD disc drive
– iPod input (front)
– Mini-USB input (front)
– Aux IN (front)
– Reverse camera input (rear)
- Radio Tuner
– AM Frequency Range: 522 – 1620 KHz (worldwide)
– FM Tuning Range: 87.5 – 108.0 MHz (worldwide)
– Store up to 18 FM preset channels and 12 AM preset channels
– RDS: Yes
- Audio Information
– Max Audio Output: 45W x 4
– Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR): > 85dB
– User adjustable EQ, Bass, Treble, Fade and Balance
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
- Dimensions: 167mm x 182mm x 50mm (L x W x H); Length including front panel: 204mm
- Manufacturer Ref: KUO9TATSEZ
- This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software – however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, Chinavasion provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. Chinavasion provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Chinavasion cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- USB port is a great way to hook up your portable media player with your car entertainment center
- Wonder if you can really do it yourself Check this out – Information On Installing A Car DVD Player
- Video In (for use with parking camera)
- Model CVHA-C22
- Remote control
- ISO Power/Output wire harness
- GPS antenna with magnetic base (300 cm)
- DVB-T antenna with magnetic base (300 cm)
- USB extension cable
- iPod cable
- Mounting hardware
- User manual – English
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the GPS give me spoken directions in my language?
The language of the GPS displays on the GPS software you use. Most popular GPS software come in a variety of languages these days.
- Is the magnetic base of the DVB-T antenna and GPS antenna strong enough to be placed on a car?
Yes, the base of both the GPS and DVB-T antenna are built with powerful magnets, so they can stay on when you go racing with your car.
- Does DVB-T work well even when the car is moving?
Yes, the the quality of the DVB-T picture is dependent on the broadcast signal reception. Driving should not interfere with the digital broadcast signal unless, for example, you enter a tunnel.
- How do I connect my iPod or iPhone to this unit?
Use the included cable to connect to your iPod or iPhone. The cable plugs into the AV and the mini-USB.
- How do I play files from an SD card or a USB flash disk?
First plug in the card or the USB key. To access the files, first go to GPS, then go to Videos or Music.
- Can I put in an SD card for GPS and an SD card for multimedia at the same time?
No. This device can only take one SD card at a time.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
- Written By: B.H.
Visit the website: http://www.boutic.power-heberg.com
You will find much more.
Current Reviews: 4 This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 06 June, 2009.
Reviews for: (GPS Car DVD with DVB-T and Bluetooth (1-DIN))
Overall a great product by Jan Trygve Jensen on 08/27/2009: Had some trouble in the beginning to find all the functions (user manual a bit thin, and dont have answer to all the functions…), but after a few hour pressing buttons everything was superb. A great product with more than you can wish for. I give “only” 4 stars, since i had some trouble in the beginning.
CAR DVD PLAYER by Vicente Sanclemente Sastrón on 07/02/2009: Excelente equipo con multitud de opciones, bien presentado y un servicio por parte de Chinavasion muy bueno y rapido, como siempre
Great Item, came in quick by Julian Ramirez on 06/30/2009: The item came in very fast. It was complete as listed on the web page. Company kept me up to date on where my item was. Thanks for the good job. Looking forward to get more items.
dvd car by Antonio Silva Nascimento on 06/11/2009: Excelente equipamento agrupando todas as necesidades e funcionalidades de alta tecnologia como gps, touch screen, tv digital etc..